Sophie Turner on What Makes Her Feel Powerful and Why She's 'Holding Off' on Wedding Dress Shopping


Sophie Turner has a considerable measure going on the present moment. She's sincerely busy recording Game of Thrones, as of late wrapped her second X-Men film, and as of late declared her engagement to DNCE frontman Joe Jonas. Furthermore, to finish everything off, she handled a gig as the substance of haircare mark Wella, with a help from the popular red hair that she dons on the extra large screen.

For the 22-year-old on-screen character, her hair, alongside an executioner combine of foot sole areas, is the thing that has been giving her energy since she was a young person — and she revealed to all of us about it, beneath.

"As a redhead, I was initially extremely bashful. I was 13 and changed my hair from blonde to red [for the show] and I resembled, 'Goodness my God, this is so irregular, this isn't me'," she tells PeopleStyle. "Be that as it may, my part in Game of Thrones went from being an exceptionally defenseless and uncertain young lady to being an intense lady who is extremely certain about herself and extremely engaged. So at whatever point I think about my red hair, I relate it to such a solid lady."

So how can she keep her constantly immaculate strands solid and sparkly? She depends on Wella's new Wellaplex in-salon treatment. "I swear by it. It's the best thing for your hair – it truly changes the inclination and the surface and keeps it so solid," she says. "As a performing artist, I'm continually coloring my hair and utilizing heat on it, so it's extremely imperative to keep my hair solid so I can continue evolving it."


For the occasion, Turner has returned to blonde, which is the manner by which she shows up in the promotions for her Wella battles. What's more, she appreciates encountering the way each new hair change makes her vibe.

"At whatever point I go red, I feel like, F—better believe it," she shares. "As a blonde, it's enabling in an unexpected way. I backpedaled to my regular shading and I resembled, Damn, I feel like Sophie once more. I discover control in each hair style and shading since you can change yourself into whatever you need and you can reevaluate yourself."

Which is the reason, at whatever point she can, she evades wigs (however she's as of now donning one while recording the following period of Game of Thrones). "It's truly enabling thing to utilize your hair for parts," she clarifies. "When you're wearing a wig, it gives a feeling of flashing change and it doesn't let you truly focus on a part. So I endeavor to truly utilize my own particular hair."

So in the event that she could utilize her hair to change into anybody, who might she pick? Simple: Her X-Men costar Jennifer Lawrence. "I essentially simply need to look precisely like her," Turner says. "At whatever point we hang out, she doesn't wear cosmetics since she's as of now totally staggering."

With respect to her other A-rundown co-star and future bridesmaid, Maisie Williams, their fellowship was established on a few (intentional) excellence goofs. "Maisie and I, when we were more youthful, we would do each other's cosmetics truly gravely as a joke and go out to bars with horribly, s—ty cosmetics on and it would be comical," she chuckles. "We have some good times to share anything authentic and earnest yet she steals my Wella items."

Turner says she additionally depends on design to help her vibe her generally engaged. "At whatever point I wear heels, I feel truly f—ing capable. I generally need to wear pants with heels, that is the point at which I feel the most rebel," she says. "Or on the other hand a decent match of shades; I feel like a female supervisor."

Be that as it may, there's one style thing she's not centered around right now: her wedding dress for her up and coming pre-marriage ceremony to Jonas, which she's holding up until one year from now to design. "I think mold is regularly transforming," she clarifies. "You never realize what will be trendy one year from now, so I think I am simply holding off for the present."

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »